13 May 2009

Homage to Chatie




Chatie was my lovable, beautiful cat and a wonderful buddy, he was 12 years old.

I met Chatie 12 years ago in an animal shelter on the Chicago’s northside. When I met him, he was only 6 months old and sick. I had to  wait 2-3 weeks for them to release him  and well all I can say he was worth the wait as Chatie was an adorable cat from the beginning until today.

I feel a great lose for our sweet, courageous Chatie, who became a dear companion.

Chatie a friendly kitty connected with people immediately people contacted quickly to him as well. He sometimes acted more like a dog following me around, and lying at my feet. The only thing he could not do was bark. Again, I will miss Chatie dearly.

Thanks Chatie for giving me the pleasure of sharing our life together for the past 12 last twelve years and again you will be greatly missed. Meeowww!!

No comments: